Friday 22 May 2015

Painting westminster Abbey

I was very poorly mentally when i painted westminster abbey. I will tell of what happened before that in another post. The things i witnesses and suffered in the activist world as a survivor and mother desperately searching for help were pure evil. Vulnerable people are targeted played with trolled and basically sent nuts which is where i was. Id run away to london on my birthday that year ended up in a hovel with a nutter. I freely admit im no clean freak but that house was rancid it stank, they had a dog never any windows open coz it upset the dog and heating always on full it was the worst home id ever been in. I met someone at this time who said hed help me said he was the one who started fathers 4 justice.he knew i wasn't happy where i was staying so offered me his settee to kip on for a few weeks
I asked him to get me in the papers i had to get on google so if the kids googled me they would see i was fighting. In Manchester he was going to take me up a motorway bridge with a banner my nephew and brother in law were there and still fall in to hysterics now at the mere mention.
I got 2 rungs up (not even left the floor they tell me) and i my fear of heights kicks in and i start screaming like a banshee so safe to say we abandoned all thought of me doing a climb again
I heard of a dad spraying a painting in Westminster abbey thought i can do that
i bought a squeezy tube of kids paint yellow it was only 99p He was telling me i had to throw it over the coronation throne or else i wouldn't get in papers id never been in the abbey i had no idea how famous it was.
We had a lovely day that day spent it on parliament green in the sun met 3 activist friends who im still friends with now lovely people
We went into the evening service at the abbey hadn't been to church since being a kid messed with my head tbh once in and im walking over kings and queens graves i realize how big this Church may actually be and decide there and then i will not attempt in any form to go near the coronation throne
i saw a statue of naked babies cherubs people call them me i call them bloody offensive. That was my target. As the service ended i went and lit a candle and said sorry for what i was about to do. He was throwing me daggers i knew hed go nuts if i didnt was starting to realize what a control freak bully he was by now. I got the paint out and aimed it at the statue and squeezed nothing happened it wouldn't come out i could see the men in dresses starting to run at me so got top of as quick as i could and shook the bottle all over it. Then as they grabbed me i turned round and screamed im sorry i just wana tell my kids i love them must av been 200 people there just stood there staring at me gob smacked.
i hit 19 pages of google next day i went to court received a fine what i paid for every penny myself and it got me noticed of people who steered me onto the path im on now so i dont regret it. My children are priceless and worth more than any statue to me

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/01/activist-arrested-defacing-westminster-abbey-statue

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-06-30/activist-arrested-after-defacing-statue-in-abbey/

http://www.itv.com/news/london/update/2013-07-01/activist-defaced-westminster-abbey-statue/

http://www.artlyst.com/articles/westminster-abbey-woman-held-for-criminal-damage-to-statue

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/art/news/second-art-attack-at-westminster-abbey-suffragettestyle-protester-arrested-for-criminal-damage-after-statue-is-spraypainted-8681250.html


No comments: